S.F.S. High School, Shanthinagar, Secunderabad is run by the Missionaries of St. Francis de Sales (also known as the MSFS / Fransalians) Rev. Fr. Philip Parackal, MSFS, started the K.G. Classes in June 1976 in a shed which gradually developed into the present S.F.S. High School, Shanthinagar, Secunderabad. It follows co-education and at present it has an effective strength of 1300 students. A school plan was prepared by Bro. Jacob Vattachira, MSFS and the construction work was supervised by Fr. Mathew Thudian, MSFS.
The school building was blessed on 2nd January 1979 by Rev. Fr. Emile Mayoraz, then Superior General of the Congregation on his Visit to the Province. The second floor of the school as well as the prayer hall (1988) now using for KG classes, were built by Fr. Mathew Mundamattam.